Note that these limits are subject to change.
Nextmv sets reasonable limits on the use of its Cloud-based software. These limits are outlined below. If you have any questions please contact Nextmv support.
The rules below limit the overall runs to 3000 per day, while allowing a max of 20 runs in a row to be started, after which it drops back down to 1 run started every 15 seconds.
- 180 requests per minute with a burst of 30 for all
- 250 runs per hour with an allowed burst of 20.
- 3000 runs per day.
- 15 minute maximum run time per run.
- 40 requests every 10 seconds with a burst of 4.
- 500 MB maximum input file size
- 100 MB maximum output file size
Note: for trial users, input and output file sizes are limited to 5 MB