This release includes:
- Apps can now report custom metrics, such as the number of unassigned stops. The experiment engine will automatically aggregate these metrics and make them available in the experiment dashboard in the Nextmv console.
- We further added new statistical summaries and visualizations for batch experiments.
- You can now start experiments from the Nextmv console in addition to the CLI.
- We’ve released major improvements to our routing engine currently in beta. If you are interested in trying it out, please contact us.
- Existing templates were upgraded to SDK
- A new command app-input lets you download input of a run.
Upgrading CLI is easy, simply type
nextmv update in your terminal.
To update and tidy your Go project and reference SDK
v0.23.0, stand at the location of the
go.mod and run: