- The SDK runner now implements automatic schema validation based on the app input schema.
- Nextroute support for stop duration multiplier, multiple stop time windows and distance reporting on basic output.
- Nextroute speed improvements.
- Nextmv Nextroute routing app marketplace offering auto-updated to the latest SDK.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements for the
nextroutevehicle routing engine.
- Default statistics output for apps developed with the mip package.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
This upgrade guide assumes you’ve previously installed and configured the Nextmv CLI.
Open up a terminal and run the following command:
Alternatively, you can specify the version.
To update and tidy your Go project and reference SDK
v0.26.0, stand at the location of the
go.mod and run:
Note, there are two breaking changes for SDK users in this release.
- The location of the
Formatfunction has changed from
"github.com/nextmv-io/sdk/nextroute/factory". To migrate to the new SDK version, you will need to change your
nextroute.Format(ctx, options, solver, last)to
factory.Format(ctx, options, solver, last). `
any. To migrate to the new SDK, if you are working with
stop.StartTimeWindows in custom code, you will need to cast them to
startTimeWindow := stop.StartTimeWindow.(*time.Time)).